Volunteer in the Global Greens Secretariat and be actively involved in developing the Greens Community globally every day.
Interpreter & Translator
Critical role to help ensure we are a truly global network with diverse representation and participation.
- Multilingual - English and at least one other language.
- Eye for detail
- Time management
- Cultural sensitivity
- Provide simultaneous interpretation for meetings and webinars.
- Translate documents, articles, short video captions, and online material between two or more languages.
Google Adwords Expert
Are you experienced with Google Adwords? We'd appreciate your advice! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested.
- Demonstrated experience with Google Adwords
- Helping set up the Global Greens Google Adwords account.
- Recommending best strategy for online advertising
The Global Greens Coordination is looking for expert & experienced facilitators to support the development of a 2-year Strategic Plan.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitation
- Formal facilitation training or equivalent experience
- Preferably multilingual
- Cross-cultural awareness
- Helping facilitate the Strategic Working Group in a series of online workshops
Help us track election results and Green Party performance around the world.
- Demonstrated quantitative or qualitative research skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skills
- Helping track elections (national, regional and local) around the world.
- Monitor key issues and results with particular focus given to Green performance in elections.
- Source news items about elections.
- Outreach to local Green parties.
Global Greens Volunteers
Meet some of our wonderful volunteers!